[open-science] Why not publish data?

Gavin Baker gavin at gavinbaker.com
Mon Mar 16 06:00:26 UTC 2009

is the title of a post just published on my blog:
http://www.gavinbaker.com/2009/03/16/why-not-publish-data/

I'm eager for comments and critique. Feel free to comment on the blog
post or respond on this list. I'll copy the post before to facilitate
discussion:

Best,
--
Gavin Baker
http://www.gavinbaker.com/
gavin at gavinbaker.com

Science is not everything, but science is very beautiful.
    J. Robert Oppenheimer