[open-science] Why not publish data?

Hide, Branwen Branwen.Hide at rin.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 10:32:32 UTC 2009

The Royal Meteorological Society and the National Centre for Atmospheric
Science are in the process of developing a data journal specifically for
Meteorological Data. A report of the project is due the end of April.
More information on the programme can be found at
http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/reppres/sue/ojims.aspx or on
the project site http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/ojims

Branwen Hide

Research Information Network (www.rin.ac.uk <http://www.rin.ac.uk/> )