[open-science] Putting together a list of science data archives

Iain Hrynaszkiewicz Iain.Hrynaszkiewicz at biomedcentral.com
Wed Aug 4 11:56:44 UTC 2010

A comprehensive list would be a great resource and I will happily share
the list of suggestions received (if preferable replies can be sent to
me direct rather than the whole Open Science list).

However, at this stage a not-so-comprehensive overview of what we know
is out there would also be very valuable. Obvious candidates are Dryad,
UKDA, PANGAEA etc but I'm sure there are many more.

Best,

Iain