[open-science] Science WG 8/4 Meeting Summary

koltzenburg at w4w.net koltzenburg at w4w.net
Thu Aug 5 12:03:09 UTC 2010

Hi Greg, hi all,

thank yo for your speedy and useful summary,
for first afterthoughts, I suggest we continue on http://okfnpad.org/science-20100804

> Thanks again for taking the fire alarm fiasco in stride!

my pleasure,
let's thank pmr for his sure intuition that your newcomer CK will handle this ;-)

----
PPapers CONCEPT for the series

hands up, please ;-)
who is planning to continue the conceptual work for the PPaper series on
http://science.okfnpad.org/PantonPapers
?
methinks we need some version management now (4 August --> here)
or continue elsewhere?
it should be great to use collaborative spaces only (by which I mean to suggest: no blogs ;-)

----
from Greg's summary:
>   * Claudia made it clear that Cellular Therapy and Transplantation will
>     accept data as both supplamental and possibly primary publications.
>     With offer to work closely with CKAN on the creation of this
>     process.

would anyone from CKAN be so kind as to get into touch with me on this issue?

----
thanks & cheers,

Claudia
who is looking forward to the next skype session(sorry, will be off "in the wild" @kungsleden in early September)