[open-science] China Re: Fwd: Policy statements on scientific data (in one place!)

William L. Anderson band at acm.org
Fri Aug 6 11:14:45 UTC 2010

Dear Peter and others, as an Associate Editors for the CODATA Data
Science Journal (http://www.codata.org/dsj/index.html), we welcome
papers on all aspects of data science, including long-term and usable
access to scientific and technical data.

-Bill Anderson

--

William L. Anderson

mailto:band at praxis101.com
cell | SMS:  +1 512 560 9753
Skype: wm_anderson
http://twitter.com/band

Associate Editor, CODATA Data Science Journal
    http://www.codata.org/dsj/index.html