[open-science] The Green Chain Reaction - please get involved

Heather Piwowar hpiwowar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:45:36 UTC 2010

Peter,

Sounds good.  I've established a login at IsItOpen.  It looks like I need
some behind-the-scenes access to view the full email addresses of
previous correspondence?  I will wait for that and any other instruction
before moving ahead.

One thing I noticed is that the greenchem How can I get
involved<http://scienceonlinelondon.wikidot.com/greenchem:how-can-i-get-involved>
page
doesn't actually say how people can get involved.  Shall I add a sentence
suggesting that volunteers should send you an email, Peter, or ???

Heather