No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 UTC 2010

profit. Last year hackathon registration was just 20EUR to cover basic
costs. Should we find sponsors, we can make the event open.
At the moment the practical details of the organization are a bit confused,
as we have a major player from US which was interested in co-organizing, bu=
it's clear anymore. I'm holding for the time being both ULU and Welcome
Trust Collection sites. Hackathon would be more likely in the former (or
perhaps even in some university in London).

ciao,
Andrea