[open-science] Science groups for open data on CKAN

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Feb 24 12:56:25 UTC 2010

For a *long* time we've been thinking about CKAN group for open data in science.

Would be great to have opinions on whether we should have a general
'open data in science' group, e.g. at:

  http://ckan.net/group/science

Or whether it would be good to have this 'per discipline'? For now I'm
leaning towards a single group with a view to branching as and when
necessary.

If I set up a 'science' group - would anyone be interested in helping
to bootstrap/maintain this? E.g. we have a load of packages listed at:

  http://ckan.net/tag/read/science

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator