[open-science] Subject: Publicising the Panton Principles?

Graham Steel steelgraham at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:14:50 UTC 2010

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:28:11 +0100
From: Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>
Subject: [open-science] Publicising the Panton Principles?
To: open-science <open-science at lists.okfn.org>

Hi,

Jonathan. Following the virtual meeting I attended on Tuesday,
I can now confirm that I have, as of tonight, alerted key contacts at
PLoS/BMC/Nature and just there, DOAJ about the PP in terms of
both spreading the word and endorsing it.

I hope this might be of some assistance...

Best,

Graham Steel

H: +44
(0)141 422 1483 (after 18.00 GMT)
C: +44 (0)7900441046
E: steelgraham7 at gmail.com
Fav: http://www.plos.org -

 research made public
Fb: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=709026752
Blog: http://mcblawg.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/McDawg
FriendFeed: http://friendfeed.com/mcdawg

Hi,

Just wonder if anyone has any cunning ideas about how we can continue
to get the word out about the Panton Principles?

Would be especially good if anyone had suggestions for people at OA
friendly science publications that we could contact! Or even at tech
news sites (Slashdot, Wired, ...).

Also would much appreciate any further blogging, microblogging,
forwarding, etc.!

All the best,

--
Jonathan Gray