[open-science] Publicising the Panton Principles?

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:14:05 UTC 2010

I will post the announcement on the comparative neuroanatomy group on Ning.
Anyone interested in writing a miniblog to post there? It would be
interesting to see if anyone responds to that , and how.
Allso, just toyed with a 'button idea' (attached, just a quick idea). Kept
thiniking that the mirrored P's look like a key handle, then thought of
unlock the data and then thought it makes a nice complement to the OA lock.
(the words Panton Principles morphing into the key or viceversa would also
make a nice and easy animation for presentations too).

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:05 PM, John Wilbanks <wilbanks at creativecommons.org