[open-science] Panton Principles in Russian!

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:21:35 UTC 2010

Pretty much done, had it checked by a Chilean student and now having
it checked by a colleague in Argentina.

http://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1oLTKAO8-BRwVRBjXqJIV0GU2ia1B3noDKpjmqVgdfV0&hl=en&authkey=CIeq0OwM

PLs let me know if the link doesn't work

--
M Fabiana Kubke

Department of Anatomy | University of Auckland | New Zealand
(+64) 9 373-7599 Ext 86002 | (+64)9 923 6002 (direct) | Mobile: (+64)
210 437 121

Skype: superfabs | http://twitter.com/Kubke | http://identi.ca/kubke |
http://buildingblogsofscience.wordpress.com |
http://sciblogs.co.nz/building-blogs-of-science |