[open-science] Panton Papers

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jul 26 19:26:09 UTC 2010

Amazing! In the first instance I created a pad for this here:

  http://science.okfnpad.org/PantonPapers

If we wanted we could create, e.g.:

  http://pantonpapers.okfnpad.org/WhatIsData

or

  http://pantonpapers.okfnpad.org/1

But it might be nice to keep them all on the 'science' pad. (All: if
anyone wants admin access to help maintain this, please drop me a line
off list!)

Also blogged Panton Papers at:

  http://blog.okfn.org/2010/07/26/introducing-the-panton-papers/

All the best,