[open-science] Anyone know anyone at Polar Commons?

Bob Chen bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
Mon Jun 7 22:45:29 UTC 2010

Jonathan, Kaitlin--

I'm already on the list. Wasn't planning to blog, but will try to
coordinate with Mark P. to post some comments to the list later this
week from Oslo (Mark is there already, I'm waiting for my flight!).

Cheers, Bob

*****
Dr. Robert S. Chen
Director, Center for International Earth Science Information Network
  (CIESIN), The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Manager, NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC)
Secretary General, CODATA, Committee on Data for Science and Technology,
  International Council for Science (ICSU)
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
tel. +1 845-365-8952; fax +1 845-365-8922
e-mail: bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
CIESIN web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
SEDAC web site: http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu
CODATA web site: http://www.codata.org