[open-science] Fwd: [SPARC-OpenData] Supplementary Data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Mar 3 19:40:48 UTC 2010

This looks interesting!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
For a study on the costs associated with Supplementary Data in
academic or scientific journals, I'd be interested in hearing from any
journal or publisher willing to participate in a short interview.
We're interested in learning about the costs, expenses, or changing
time allocations related to the maintenance of Supplementary Data,
whether these are editorial or production processes,  direct costs, or
other consequences.
All replies will be kept confidential and results will be aggregated
with an ongoing project on data archiving.  Thank you.

*****
Peggy Schaeffer
Communications Coordinator, Dryad
pschaeffer at nescent.org