[open-science] Displaying number of people that have endorsed the Panton Principles?

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 13:32:56 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Just wondered if - after looking at the code - you have any sense of
> how difficult it would be to automatically display the number of
> people that have endorsed the Panton Principles somewhere on the site?

I would require some hacking I think. I'm afraid I won't have time for
that until at least the end of March. Instead of things getting
quieter, it just keeps building up... where is that tenure when you
need it... ?? ;)

Grtz,

Egon

--
Post-doc @ Uppsala University
Proteochemometrics / Bioclipse Group of Prof. Jarl Wikberg