[open-science] Displaying number of people that have endorsed the Panton Principles?

Mike Chelen mike at opensci.info
Tue Mar 9 12:45:06 UTC 2010

As a temporary hack, we can import the endorsement page HTML into a
Google spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuD5dr31WtX4dG1yR3FUSzhtOHB3elpSOU1lY2N2WkE&hl=en

There, the number of signatures is totaled, and should update every 15
minutes. The results can be published as HTML, and embedded in an
Iframe for inclusion in other sites:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tmrGqTK8m8pwzZR9MeccvZA&single=true&gid=9&range=totalsignatures&output=html

According to this, the Principles have reached 100 endorsements!

Best,

Mike Chelen
http://twitter.com/mikechelen http://friendfeed.com/mikechelen
http://facebook.com/mikechelen