[open-science] Launch of the Panton Principles for Open Data in Science + Is It Open Data?

Mike Chelen mike at opensci.info
Tue Mar 9 15:19:39 UTC 2010

Here is another list of endorsements summed by country:

Country	Endorsements
US	30
GB	20
DE	10
ES	7
NZ	4
CA	3
NL	3
IN	3
SE	2
IT	2
AU	2
FR	2
PL	1
GR	1
CH	1
NO	1
SI	1
PT	1
HU	1
AR	1
JP	1
ZA	1

Document contains some additional maps and charts:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tmrGqTK8m8pwzZR9MeccvZA&gid=13

Cheers,

Mike Chelen
http://twitter.com/mikechelen http://friendfeed.com/mikechelen