[open-science] FAQ for Panton Principles

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 16:08:09 UTC 2010

I presented the Panton Principles briefly to UKPubMedCentral (UKPMC) of
which I am a member of the advisory board. I'm not attributing anything but
there was general positive interest.

One question I was asked related to how the principles enforced attribution
and it made me think that we should have a set of FAQs answering questions
like:
"Do I need to include a license with my data?"
"how does the public domain enforce attribution"

I would certainly find this useful. Given my occasionally sketchy and
incorrect answers I would limit mysslef to the questions!