[open-science] Fwd: JISC ITT: Organisation and Production of a Series of Internet Radio Shows to Communicate Key Themes of the JISC e-Learning Programme

Sara Wingate Gray sara.gray at okfn.org
Tue Mar 23 13:08:57 UTC 2010

Actually, I happen to have radio production experience: I produced (and presented) a weekly 2 hour show for Future Radio in Norfolk for 2 years before becoming itinerant and sending them podcast versions for a short while after that. I can advise on bit rate, and also know how to do all the recording blah: equipment is pretty cheap nowadays with very good quality recording capacity, roundabout the 500GBP mark would get a pretty near top of the range portable recording device which would be able to produce both broadcast quality as well as the lower bit rate for podcast/streams...

Sara Wingate Gray
sara.gray at okfn.org

The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org