[open-science] Fwd: JISC ITT: Organisation and Production of a Series of Internet Radio Shows to Communicate Key Themes of the JISC e-Learning Programme

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Mar 23 13:16:16 UTC 2010

Quite right Yishay! I interpreted this as a call for shows/series of
shows such that we could propose something on open data in science,
but looks like its pretty focused on finding someone to produce a much
broader series on e-Learning. My mistake - wishful reading!

Perhaps we should nevertheless try and do a series of podcasts on open
data in science on our own steam (a la Panton discussions)?

All the best,

Jonathan

P.S. Apologies for brevity - I've injured my hand so typing is slower
than usual!