[open-science] feedback on CKAN: voting broken?

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Fri May 21 09:29:24 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> We're looking to fix this problem but in the mean time we've
> re-enabled rating so please rate away ...

Thanx!

BTW, where can I leave feature requests?

Some things I am thinking about:

* user based activity RSS feed (for FriendFeed)
* RSS feeds for updates on packages for a certain tag
* filter feeds based on license

Perhaps this is too much as RSS as API? But it would be great to route
all new and updated Open Data packages on chemistry to the matching FF
group...

Egon

--
Post-doc @ Uppsala University
Proteochemometrics / Bioclipse Group of Prof. Jarl Wikberg