[open-science] feedback on CKAN: voting broken?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri May 21 09:40:08 UTC 2010

On 21 May 2010 10:29, Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
>> We're looking to fix this problem but in the mean time we've
>> re-enabled rating so please rate away ...
>
> Thanx!
>
> BTW, where can I leave feature requests?

http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/newticket

Should be able to create these w/o being logged in ...

> Some things I am thinking about:
>
> * user based activity RSS feed (for FriendFeed)
> * RSS feeds for updates on packages for a certain tag
> * filter feeds based on license
>
> Perhaps this is too much as RSS as API? But it would be great to route
> all new and updated Open Data packages on chemistry to the matching FF
> group...

All sensible requests. Please feel free to create tickets. I think
most of these are new though I think group/tag feeds already have a
ticket here (comment if not what you want):

http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/ticket/272

Rufus