[open-science] Working Group Meeting - Wed 1 Dec 17:30 GMT

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 23:46:34 UTC 2010

Dear All

Just a quick note to mention that our next working group meeting is coming
up soon. Apologies for the absence of a meeting this month, I was trying to
organise one but it turns out my emails haven't been reaching the list, so
I'm starting again! This will be the last meeting before 2011 so it would be
great if as many people as possible could participate, everyone is welcome
whether you've attended in the past or not.

When:      Wednesday 1st December at 17.30 GMT
Location:  #okfn IRC channel on oftc.net (quick link http://ur1.ca/4fh) and
Skype (add your Skype ID to http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-meetings)

Please add your name and Skype ID to the list of attendees on
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-meetings
Add anything you'd like to be discussed or new ideas to the agenda (even if
you can't make it yourself, just make sure you add enough details).

I'll be helping Greg with working group coordination going forward, and
getting involved with some other tasks at the OKF, so I look forward to
being in touch with many of you soon!

Jenny