[open-science] On expressing access constraints in a repository of mixed openness

Tom Moritz tom.moritz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:05:35 UTC 2010

Sorry -- the URL for the Power Point I cited should be:

"Tracking Metadata and Lineage of the Data Processing Chain for Mapping Snow
Cover Properties with the NASA MODIS"
by Jim Frew et al.

http://fiesta.bren.ucsb.edu/~dozier/Talks/IGARSS-Lineage-v3.ppt

(I inadvertently directed you to a separate discussion...!)

Tom
*Tom Moritz
1968 1/2 South Shenandoah Street,
Los Angeles, California 90034-1208  USA
+1 310 963 0199 (cell) [GMT -8]
tommoritz (Skype)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tmoritz*

“Πάντα ῥεῖ καὶ οὐδὲν μένει” (Everything flows, nothing stands still.) --*
Heraclitus *
* "Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux."  ("One must imagine Sisyphus happy.")
-- Camus

*

Please think of trees before you print.