[open-science] BioSharing - short intro and interest in exploring collaboration

Susanna-Assunta Sansone sa.sansone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:37:27 UTC 2011

Hi Egon,
But do you have specific idea in mind or similar/sister projects in
chemistry we should link to?
So we want to be inclusive but (i) do not duplicate where thing exists
and (ii) keep the focus/center is on bioscience, so in this case
biochemistry would certainly fit.
Thanks,
Susanna

--
Susanna-Assunta Sansone, PhD

Team Leader
University of Oxford

Projects: www.isa-tools.org|www.mibbi.org|www.biosharing.org

University of Oxford           Tel: +44(0)1865 610622
Oxford e-Research Centre       Fax: +44(0)1865 610612
7 Keble Road, Oxford           skype: susanna-a.sansone
OX1 3QG, UK                    uk.linkedin.com/in/sasansone