[open-science] BioSharing - short intro and interest in exploring collaboration

Susanna-Assunta Sansone sa.sansone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:10:10 UTC 2011

Hi Egon,

many thanks for the link.

 > I would think BioSharing could also act as registry for formats in
chemistry.
Sure and actually with e.g. NMR being used in metabolomics and MS in
both  metabolomics and proteomics, these do fit into the bioarea too.

We also solicit submissions of 'standards' via a simple form at:
http://biosharing.org/contact. Individuals are also acknowledged - along
with collaborators- at http://biosharing.org/communities

Thanks,
Susanna

--
Susanna-Assunta Sansone, PhD

Team Leader
University of Oxford

Projects: www.isa-tools.org|www.mibbi.org|www.biosharing.org

University of Oxford           Tel: +44(0)1865 610622
Oxford e-Research Centre       Fax: +44(0)1865 610612
7 Keble Road, Oxford           skype: susanna-a.sansone
OX1 3QG, UK                    uk.linkedin.com/in/sasansone