[open-science] BioSharing - short intro and interest in exploring collaboration

Susanna-Assunta Sansone sa.sansone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:33:18 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

happy to help, as we can, if you also believe we can list this in the
BioSharing catalogue. There are 2 ways to add these:
- via simple form at: http://biosharing.org/contact (individuals
submitting are also acknowledged - along with collaborators and their
logo/links- at http://biosharing.org/communities)
- or if somebody has a list already, e.g. in an spreadsheet, we can
quickly 'curate' it and batch loaded these.

As we say on the site "In this/first phase/, each entry will be curated
by the BioSharing team for consistency, and individual contributors will
be acknowledged. In the/next phases/, we will allow individuals
(nominated by groups developing and maintaining policies or standards)
to login and edit/update relevant entries. The final goal is to ensure
the catalogues represents an up-to-date reference set for those seeking
information on policies and standards."

Thanks,
Susanna

--
Susanna-Assunta Sansone, PhD

Team Leader
University of Oxford

Projects: www.isa-tools.org|www.mibbi.org|www.biosharing.org

University of Oxford           Tel: +44(0)1865 610622
Oxford e-Research Centre       Fax: +44(0)1865 610612
7 Keble Road, Oxford           skype: susanna-a.sansone
OX1 3QG, UK                    uk.linkedin.com/in/sasansone