[open-science] BioSharing - short intro and interest in exploring collaboration

Susanna-Assunta Sansone sa.sansone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:07:03 UTC 2011

Many thanks, Peter.
 >> As we say on the site "In this/first phase/, each entry will be
curated by the BioSharing team for consistency,
 > of what? :-)
basics things, as the external links and the 'Domain(s) covered'. On the
latter, we are working to create a vocabulary to classify these (many
exists and the plan is to reuse them, as much as possible).
Susanna

--

Projects: www.isa-tools.org|www.mibbi.org|www.biosharing.org