[open-science] Open Science/Open Data at Science Conferences

Mr. Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Sat Aug 20 04:32:42 UTC 2011

Inspired by Matt's post, I have the following submission --

I made a presentation titled "Policy Issues in Accessibility and Interoperability of Scientific Data: Experiences from the Carbon Modeling Field" (http://bit.ly/n3o5bT) at the last AGU Fall Meeting. The presentation was in a session titled "Institutional Support for Science and Scientists in an Age of Public Scrutiny" (http://www.agu.org/cgi-bin/sessions5?meeting=fm10&part=PA42B).

--
Puneet Kishor http://punkish.org
advocacy http://creativecommons.org