[open-science] ESOF2012 Career call

Alma Swan a.p.swan at talk21.com
Sun Aug 28 15:19:20 UTC 2011

Jenny, this is a great idea. I wonder if one or two of the big data services
such as EBI might be encouraged to help organise a session on data curation
as a career option? It offers lots of job opportunities and already there is
scope for advancement, and must surely only grow in the future. It's also
becoming very professionalised, with an association and (I believe) a
journal too, now.

Alma Swan
Key Perspectives Ltd
Truro, UK