[open-science] ESOF2012 Career call

Susanna Sansone sa.sansone at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:08:51 UTC 2011

Hi Alma,
actually there is already a society promoting the field of biocuration, see:
http://www.biocurator.org/
I collaborate closely with the current President, if you wish me to put
you in contact with her.
Susanna

--
Susanna-Assunta Sansone, PhD
Team Leader

Projects: www.isa-tools.org|www.mibbi.org|www.biosharing.org

University of Oxford		Tel: +44(0)1865 610622
Oxford e-Research Center	Fax: +44(0)1865 610612
7 Keble Road, Oxford		skype: susanna-a.sansone
OX1 3QG, UK			uk.linkedin.com/in/sasansone