[open-science] NutNet

Richard Littauer richard.littauer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:23:07 UTC 2011

I don't know how many of you have seen this already, but it's a pretty
interesting open source ecology project.

===from ECOLOG===

http://www.sciencemag.org/**content/334/6054/308.full?sid=**
2f9e2fc2-3dfb-43bf-abcd-**aebf41c0c55d<http://www.sciencemag.org/content/334/6054/308.full?sid=2f9e2fc2-3dfb-43bf-abcd-aebf41c0c55d>

An interesting article in Science last month about the Nutrient Network (
NutNet) and a new way of conducting ecological research. It reminds me of
the GLORIA (Global Observation Research Initiative in Alpine environments)
project, another volunteer international collaboration.

=======

Of course, this is sadly behind a paywall. Let me know if you need a copy.

--
Richard Littauer
MSc Computational Linguistics