[open-science] Please consider voting for our project in the Australian Innovation Challenge

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 12:01:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Matthew Todd <matthew.todd at sydney.edu.au>wrote:

> All,
>
> I really don't want to spam this list,

You're not!

Happy to discuss the idea more, of course. It's a step beyond the open
> source drug discovery for malaria project we're currently doing, and allows
> us to address head-on whether and how pharma can be involved with open
> projects. We'd start small and try to build something from the ground up.
>

> The voting closes in the next *48 hours*, though...

They also give the accumulated votes so far (which I don't think is a good
idea). Mat seems to be second, so needs some support

BTW I have supported Mat in other Open endeavours - he has great vision and
there is little enough happening in this area.

P.