[open-science] Please consider voting for our project in the Australian Innovation Challenge

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:53:26 UTC 2011

Hi Mat

Thanks for letting us know about the entry - I just voted :)
I'd say it is certainly relevant to interests on the list and a great
discussion to be having! Will you be continuing forward with the team even
if you don't get the funding?

Also, would you be willing to write a blog post for science.okfn.org on
what you're planning? No rush, but if you do get an opportunity we'd love
to advertise the initiative.

Jenny