[open-science] HACKATHON-Semantic Web Identifiers for bioscience

Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Fri Dec 2 19:21:43 UTC 2011

My apologies if this is tangential, but I came late to this conversation on taxonomy and am trying to reconstruct the thread.

I work on the team that manages paleodb.org which maintains the taxonomic information of fossils. I am working on a new architecture for an application that will offer paleodb's taxonomic information RESTfully and compliant with all the current best practices.

Perhaps a separate list would be worthwhile to discuss/share ideas on creating taxonomy applications.