[open-science] How CC-BY can become TA

Tom Moritz tom.moritz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:07:36 UTC 2011

In my view, the problem ultimately may have to do with establishing a
"canonical" / authoritative form of the original
paper?  A form that is held by a trusted repository (other than the author)?

This is where the volatility of digital media createds rsik to the
traditional practice of scienitific publishing?

Tom
*Tom Moritz
1968 1/2 South Shenandoah Street,
Los Angeles, California 90034-1208  USA
+1 310 963 0199 (cell) [GMT -8]
tommoritz (Skype)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tmoritz*

“Πάντα ῥεῖ καὶ οὐδὲν μένει” (Everything flows, nothing stands still.) --*
Heraclitus *
"It is . . . easy to be certain. One has only to be sufficiently vague." --
C.S. Peirce  *
*"Kathambhutassa me rattindiva vitipatanti" (“The days and nights are
relentlessly passing; how well am I spending my time?”)  -- *"Ten Subjects
for Frequent Recollection by One Who Has Gone Forth"*
*"Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux."  ("One must imagine Sisyphus happy.")
-- Camus*