[open-science] LODD on CKAN (was Minutes from WG Meeting Feb 16 2011)

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 00:26:52 UTC 2011

Hi All

I've posted this to the CKAN discuss list as well because they may be better
placed to address the points raised by Egon here:
http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/2011/02/ckan-and-rdf-nice-example-on-why.html

For those who are new to this thread, the Open Science working group are
planning a package party/hack session on linked open drug data (Monday 7th
March, 19.00 GMT), but a couple of things have been identified which it
would be good to clear up first.

If someone with a good knowledge of CKAN workings would also be able to join
in with us on the night via the OKF IRC channel that would be fantastic :)

Jenny