[open-science] Citizen Science call for proposals

cameron.neylon at stfc.ac.uk cameron.neylon at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 18 12:44:02 UTC 2011

I think this would be a great idea and could work well with the people at Zooniverse. It wouldn't be so different to some of their more text based projects anyway I don't think but probably different enough that it would also stretch them somewhat which would be good. It would also be interesting to see how information would need to be structured going in and out which I think would be a bit of a departure for them. They usually have one main data source which is set and then "annotated" in some form.

On 16 Jul 2011, at 21:27, Peter Murray-Rust wrote:

> http://www.citizensciencealliance.org/proposals.html
>
> Should we put in something for this? Perhaps Open Research Reports? Or is that too challing for Zooniverse ?
>

> --
> Peter Murray-Rust
> Reader in Molecular Informatics
> Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry