[open-science] Fwd: New 7th Framework Programme calls for proposals

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 04:23:51 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I wish to know if anyone is looking for a partner from India for 7th
Framework Programme?

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
*Sridhar Gutam* PhD, ARS, PG Dip Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotechnology
(WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) & Joint Secretary, ARSSF
Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH)
Rehmankhera, P.O.Kakori, Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Fax: +91-522-2841025, Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24
http://www.cishlko.org
http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/
Mobile:+91-9005760036, +91-8010033013