[open-science] Reminder: Working Group Meeting - Wed 9 Mar, 17.30 GMT

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:02:22 UTC 2011

Dear All

Apologies for the late notice, I mentioned the date of this meeting in the
minutes from the last but I should have sent a further reminder last week. I
hope some of you can still join us!

When:      Wednesday 9th March at 17.30 GMT
Location:  #okfn IRC channel on oftc.net (quick link http://ur1.ca/4fh) and
Skype (add your Skype ID to http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-16Feb2011)

Please add your name and Skype ID to the list of attendees on
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-9Mar2011
Add anything you'd like to be discussed or new ideas to the agenda (even if
you can't make it yourself, just make sure you add enough details).

Thanks very much, and I look forward to speaking to you all soon.

Jenny