[open-science] LODD Hack Session Follow Up Session - Mon 19.00GMT

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 00:02:15 UTC 2011

Dear All

There will be a short follow up to last week's session tomorrow (Mon)
evening at 19.00 GMT

Please add your name and Skype ID to the follow up attendee list on
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-loddhack-201103 and you'll be added to the
Skype call.

If you have a few seconds to spare, please add your name to the bottom of
the generic Is It Open Data? letter on the same page if you are happy to
support our request for information (even if you can't make the session!)

Thanks very much!

Jenny