[open-science] Making science more accountable and efficient

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue May 17 19:59:37 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The email below was sent to this list by me a while ago and there seemed
to be generally a positive view on the ideas by most of you. In order to
make some practical step to bring this forward I created an explanatory
wiki page at:

http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/science/Repeat%20and%20Reuse

Please feel free to revise and add further information and/or links to
related activities.

In future, when charing a conference or workshop I'm planning to put a
link to these Repeat & Reuse levels and ask authors to classify their
submitted papers according to these levels. Maybe you want to do the same?

Hopefully constant dripping wears the stone ;-)

Best,

Sören