[open-science] hello world.

maria adresamariei at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 12:11:09 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm Maria Neicu (Romania) and I've recently joined the working group.
Currently I'm researching - for my MA thesis - the politics of human enhancement in UK and The Netherlands, focusing on the popularisation of bio-technologies. During my previous master, I collaborated with FabLab Amsterdam and Premsela for researching Open Design and fablab management, assisting the Fab6 Conference. And, to make the mix complete, my bachelor is in PR & Advertising.

Hoping I can be useful around,

Looking forward to work together with you.

Maria