[open-science] Fwd: European Commission Information Hearing on Scientific Information

john wilbanks wilbanks at creativecommons.org
Fri May 6 16:17:00 UTC 2011

Thanks for including me on this run.

I'm actually doing essentially zero international travel for work this
summer other than a long-standing commitment to be in Prague in the
middle of May. Being a new father has become my priority :-)

However, we've got Diane Cabell from the CC Board in Oxford for the next
two years. She'll go from the CC side. I will brief her but it'd be good
to connect you all in advance to synchronize watches.

jtw

--
John Wilbanks
VP for Science