[open-science] Fwd: European Commission Information Hearing on Scientific Information

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue May 10 17:50:01 UTC 2011

Jenny: could you possibly put a brief blog post about this on
science.okfn.org if you have a moment?

Just needs to say:

  * this is happening
  * here are some quotes on what it is about and how you can get in
touch with EC
  * looks like a good opportunity to highlight the importance of open
data - and hope that people can make it

What do you think?

I've been in touch with EC who have said it would be helpful to invite
more open data in science people to the hearing...

All the best,

Jonathan