[open-science] [OKF-DE-board] [okfn-advisory] Fwd: Invitation to the public: European Group on Ethics Roundtable on ICT (Information and Computer Technologies) on 15th November 2011

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Oct 10 08:08:14 UTC 2011

Am 09.10.2011 22:55, schrieb Dr. Marcus M. Dapp (OKFN):
> I might be able to make it as I should be in Maastricht in the evening
> of that very day to receive a Best Practice award for the MOGDy project.
> http://www.epsa2011.eu/

Great! Congratulations to that too!!!

> I have to check the timings and we have to clarify about the additional
> travelling costs, but aside from that...
>
> BTW: I agree with Sören that the topics around openness and reuse should
> definitely be brought to the round table!

If you (and/or someone else) finally decides to go we could also have a
Skype call before the meeting to brainstorm and discuss a little how to
position the OKFN ideas there best. Let me know once you fixed the date
and I can initiate a doodle poll for the Skype call.

Sören