[open-science] Working Group Meeting: Wednesday 7 Sep, 17:30 GMT

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Mon Sep 5 10:47:40 UTC 2011

Hi All

There is a working group Skype call this Wednesday! Please bring your
ideas, projects and issues you'd like to discuss.

When:      Wednesday 7 September at 17:30 UTC/GMT (18:30 BST)
Location:  Etherpad http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-7Sep2011 and Skype
(add your Skype ID to the Etherpad and I'll bring you into the
conference call)

Add anything you'd like to be discussed or new ideas to the agenda on
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-7Sep2011 (even if you can't make it
yourself, just make sure you add enough details).
I look forward to speaking to you there!

Jenny

Current Agenda:
- Open Science Summit - Jenny and Peter to attend. Is anyone else going?
- Report from Science London Online (Jenny)
- Open Research Reports Hackathon - organisation
- Review response to Hargreaves Report and publish on blog
- Open Science and Citizen Science Projects
- Improvements to ESOF proposal - could we design a session that can
be taken to different non-open conferences to engage with scientists?