[open-science] EU consultation on scientific information in the digital age (including open access)

Ulrich Herb u.herb at scinoptica.com
Thu Sep 8 07:21:42 UTC 2011

Dear all, dear Jenny,

Daniel Mietchen, Adrian Pohl and me answered  the consultation on behalf
of the German OKFN chapter. As the consultation closes tomorrow anyone
seeking inspiration might have a look at our results. The answers differ
a little from Daniel's draft.

Our proposal can be found here: http://wiki.okfn.de/OA_EC

best regards

Uli