[open-science] github/R stack for the nomadic researcher

Jack Park jackpark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:45:25 UTC 2012

The lens I put on this marvelous thread is a bifocal one: knowledge
federation [1] and knowledge gardening, about which I have a few
slides [2] with more coming. If any aspect of either of those raises
questions, I'd be happy to contribute to this conversation.

Jack
[1] http://www.knowledgefederation.org/
[2] http://slideshare.net/jackpark/