[open-science] Collaborative Citizen Science Hub?

DeDe Dawson diane.h.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 23:01:30 UTC 2012

Burcu,

Do you know about SciStarter? It is a pretty comprehensive directory of
citizen science projects: http://scistarter.com/about.html
Or are you proposing a directory of a different kind?

DeDe

Diane (DeDe) Dawson MSc , MLIS
Natural Sciences Liaison Librarian
University Library, University of Saskatchewan

Tel: (306) 966-1913  Fax: (306) 966-1911